About Me

header ads

Auto Click a Link - Userscript

Found Ones Auto click

After spending a lot of time on internet, I am still unable to understand why some sites ask you to click on two or three links to actually get what you need. There must be a way to tell the sites that 
YES, I AM SURE WHAT I AM DOING :p 
I don't want to go through multiple links to reach something worthwhile. Like when you found your THING and click on it, the site will take you to another page with something like "Click here for download page" I mean why cant you send me to the actual download page in the first place? Not anymore. Today I will show you how to get rid of this problem once and for all.

Alright! Lets Begin.

>> If you don't know how a userscript works, then take a look at this first. (Especially last part)

>> Now when you got the basics from the link above, create a new userscript.

>> Paste this code in it.
// ==UserScript==
// @name             Auto Clicker
// @namespace    Sarmad Khan
// @version          0.1
// @description    Automatically clicks a link for you
// @include   http*://google.com/*
// @copyright      Found1s.blogspot.com
// @require         http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.min.js
// ==/UserScript==

this.$ = this.jQuery = jQuery.noConflict(true);
var url = window.location.href;

if (url.search("google") >= 0) {
    var found = $("a:contains('button')")
    if (found.length)
        window.location.href = found[0].href
}
Description

>> Now make the following changes to the code. I assume that you have read the post mentioned above.
  • Include: Add the web address where the code will execute. Usually the page you wanna skip.
  • google:  What should this script search in the url bar? If found then lower part of script will start working. It is just the hint of what you have put in the @include section.
  • button:  The text of the link that will be clicked. (case sensitive)
Example

The site takes me to this page every time I click on an episode link. And when I click on "Click Here to Play" it then takes me to the page with actual video.

Found Ones Auto Click

  • Include: http*://watchseries.lt/open/cale/*
  • google:  I will change it with watchseries
  • button:  I will change it with Click Here to Play
Addition

If you want to add multiple sites and multiple links,
  • Add this line to top section. Below @include line and make changes
 // @include    http*://yoursiteurl/*
  • Add this chunk to bottom (below everything) and make changes
if (url.search("google") >= 0) {
    var found = $("a:contains('button')")
    if (found.length)
        window.location.href = found[0].href
}

If you still have questions, then let me know
      This is why people come here

  • Auto clicking extension
  • Auto click in Chrome/Firefox
  • Click software
  • URL redirection
  • Clicker free
  • Auto mouse
  • Keyboard clicker
  • Clicker download
  • Simple clicker

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Hi Sarmad,
    Thank you for your superscript.
    Would you tell me how to make auto click to new window?
    You example above is open a link to self window. I would like to know how to make it with new tab window.
    Thank you !



    ReplyDelete